Lip Fillers & Dermal Injections
For all lip fillers and other dermal injections we use temporary dermal fillers. Dermal fillers are made from a naturally occurring sugar that is present in your body.
These dermal fillers are used to treat areas of loss such as:
- Lip Fillers – 0.5 – 1mL of dermal fillers is used to giver you fuller, plumper lips. As a result, lip fillers help reduce fine lines, and adds definition and hydration.
- Cupid’s Bow Enhancement – A small amount of dermal filler used to enhance the top lip and define the cupids bow. A great intro to lip filler if you are feeling a bit nervous!
- Cheeks – 1 – 3 mLs of dermal filler is used to restore cheek definition and fullness for a more youthful appearance. This treatment creates lift and reduces heaviness and lines around the mouth. As this causes lift to the face, fillers here have the added effect of reducing lines around the nose, mouth and jaw. Cheek filler can also be placed in the pre-auricular area to help reduce jowel heaviness. As a guide, 1mL of filler is used to create a ‘glamourisation’ in the upper cheek bones whereas 2-3 mLs is required to create lift and relieve heaviness. Lasts up to 2 years.
- Nasolabial folds – 1mL of dermal fillers is used to plump the lines between the nose and mouth.
- Marionettes/jowl – 1mL of dermal fillers is used to treat the lines forming between the corner of the mouth down to the chin. This corrects lost volume and takes away the ‘sad’ look caused by marionette lines.
- Chin folds – 1-2mL of dermal fillers is used to fill the horizontal line that forms across the chin.
- Tear Troughs – 1mL of dermal filler is used to plump the depressions and replace volume under the eye area. This also helps creating lift and helps with darkness experienced under the eye. ***Advanced procedure***
- Chin – 1mL of dermal fillers is used to create length and/or projection to the chin.
- Beauty Booster – 2mls of filler is injected intradermally to plump and hydrate the skin and nourish from the inside out. Improves skin texture, hydration, elacticity and fine lines.
Lip Fillers & Injections Pricing
|Lip Fillers Thin
Lip Fillers Thick
|Lasts 6-9 months
Lasts 12-18 months
|Cupid’s Bow Lip Enhancement||$99||Lasts 6-9 months|
|Cheek Filler||$650 (1mL) / $1250 (2mL) / $1800 (3mL)/ $2400 (4mL)
||Lasts up to 2 years|
|Naso-labial Fold||$599||Lasts 18-24 months|
|Marionette Filler||$599||Lasts 18-24 months|
|Tear Troughs||$650||Lasts 12-18 months|
|Chin Fold/Chin Projection||$650 (1mL) / $1200 (2mL)
||Lasts up to 2 years|
|Beauty Booster – NEW TREATMENT!||
$900 (2mls) for entire face – only one treatment required.
Different to other beauty boosters on the market which require 3xdoses.
This newly released product only requires one treatment.
|Lasts 9 months|