Anti Wrinkle Injections – What it does
Anti wrinkle injections help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They work by relaxing the muscles that cause lines, and can be used to treat a variety of areas such as:
- Frown lines – between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet – the corner of the eyes
- Forehead lines – horizontal lines between the brows & hairline
- Brow lift – helps raise the eyebrow and release heaviness over the eye
- Gummy smile – helps relax the muscles that overextend the smile
- Smokers lines – helps relax the muscle that causes lines in the upper lip area
- Jaw clenching (bruxism) – Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to help relax the muscles of the jaw that causes excessive teeth grinding. This has the added bonus of softening out a square jaw and creating a softer heart shape face.
What is Involved?
Watch the quick video to explain how anti-wrinkle injections work:
Anti Wrinkle Injections – Dose Required
All treatments are tailored to suit individuals in order to achieve a natural yet effective result. The information below is a guide only on doses that may be required.
|Brow Lift||4-8 units|
|Frown Line||18-24 units|
|Forehead||6-8 units (light)/ 9-15 units (heavy)|
|Crows Feet||8-12 units|
|Lip Flip/Gummy Smile/Smokers lines/Bunny Lines||4-8 units per area|
|Jaw Clenching/Facial Slimming||20-30 units each side|
Anti Wrinkle Injections – Price
Type B: $15 per unit
Spend >$650 and receive 5% discount
Spend > $1000 and receive 10% discount
Spend >$1500 and receive 15% discount
Spend >$3500 and receive 20% discount
Refer a friend and both of you will receive $75 off your treatment. No limit to how many friends you refer.
How long does it last?
Anti wrinkle injections, depending on dose and location, last a duration of 3-4 months.